Anton Valley Tour, A Beauty of its Nature and Culture
Disfrute de una excursión de un día en el Valle de Anton visitando una cascada y pozos termales
- 👨💼adults: USD$70 Per Person
- 🙇♂️ Niños: from USD$70 Per Person
- 👼 Infantes: from USD$0 Per Person
Or Book Online Bellow
- Check Availability -
El Valle de Antón (Anton Valley) is located in the province of Coclé, district of Anton which outstands its beautiful panoramic view of his gourgeous hills and mountains. It takes 2 hours to reach. Its temperature is cooler than the capital city (72 degrees F. ).
The town is remarkable because its population are settle over a Volcanic Crater at 600 meters above sea level.
- Hotel Pick-up
- Ground Transportation
- Tour Guide
When requesting a reservation, the user accepts the cancellation policy detailed below.
For confirmed reservations:
A refund of 100% of the price paid at the time of booking will be made if you cancel up to 7 DAYS in advance of the reserved day.
A refund of 85% of the price paid at the time of booking will be made if canceled up to 3 DAYS before the reserved day.
No refund will be made if canceled less than 72 hours before the reserved day.
The places we will visit are:
- Public Market and Craft Center: Local people exhibits their crops as well their crafts as a way of living.
- Thermal wells: Good Spot for skin health exfoliation treatment with mineralized Clay. There are ecological thermal pool and the facility provides dressing rooms so you can change clothes
- Macho Waterfall and Ecological Swimming Pool: Protected rainforest area provided with a trail were it leads you to a nice waterfall. As you enter, it is possible you may listen or observe certain animals.
- Haven Butterfly Garden or Níspero Zoo & Garden: wonderful opportunity to interact with some of our endemical butterflies such as the well known Morphus. Zoo and Plants observation area (optional)