- Mobile Voucher accepted
- 4 hours
- 24 Hour Support
- Verified Operator
- Transportation Included
- Check Availability -
The oldest city in South America and the second most important colonial city in the Colombian Caribbean coast.
- Hotel Pick-up
- Ground Transportation
- Tour Guide
Departure from the hotel through the center of the city and visiting the following locations:
- Cathedral Basilica, the oldest cathedral in Colombia, where the remains of the founder are from the city.
- Museum of Gold or Customs House, where Simon Bolivar lived.
- Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, once a sugar mill, the liberator spend his last days here.
- Pibe Valderrama Monument.
- Free time for photographs.
- View for Rodadero or Taganga (Customer choice).
- Back to the hotel.
When requesting a reservation, the user accepts the cancellation policy detailed below.
For confirmed reservations:
A refund of 100% of the price paid at the time of booking will be made if you cancel up to 7 DAYS in advance of the reserved day.
A refund of 85% of the price paid at the time of booking will be made if canceled up to 3 DAYS before the reserved day.
No refund will be made if canceled less than 72 hours before the reserved day.
The schedule will be coordinated with the guide.