- Mobile Voucher accepted
- 6 hours
- 24 Hour Support
- Verified Operator
- Transportation Included
- Check Availability -
Enjoy an exhibition of marine fauna composed by swimming pools in the sea, glass aquariums, and a museum.
Experience the tropical beauty of Santa Marta on a full day tour of two of the main attractions. First, take a boat to the Rodadero aquarium and museum to see diverse marine life, such as sharks, dolphins and turtles. Learn about the biology of native species with your guide and then spend the rest of the day relaxing in Playa Blanca, an idyllic white-sand beach.
Spend free time in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea and buy Colombian classics at rustic food stalls.
- Hotel Pick-up
- Ground Transportation
- Maritime Transportation
- Tour Guide
- Departure at 9:00 AM, from your hotel.
- Transfer by car from the hotel to the Rodadero.
- Boat transfer Rodadero - Aquarius, guided by installation aquarium, observing the display marine species in the region, display sea lion, and dolphin and visit the Museo del Mar.
- Transfer by boat from the aquarium to Playa Blanca.
- Free time to enjoy the sea.
- 3:00 PM return by boat Playa Blanca - Rodadero.
- Back to the hotel.
When requesting a reservation, the user accepts the cancellation policy detailed below.
For confirmed reservations:
A refund of 100% of the price paid at the time of booking will be made if you cancel up to 7 DAYS in advance of the reserved day.
A refund of 85% of the price paid at the time of booking will be made if canceled up to 3 DAYS before the reserved day.
No refund will be made if canceled less than 72 hours before the reserved day.