White sands, turqoise beaches and 365 paradisiac islands is what you´ll see in a day tour to the San Blas islands, the favourite from travelers who wants to experiences for one day the cristaline beaches of San Blas, know more about their culture, food and get a day of relax in the most beautiful beaches of Panama. All of this, guided by a native tour guide who will not only tell you the history of the place, but also will offer you a full day with food and snorkel equipment included in case you feel adventurous.
With your booking, you´ll receive the following:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from your hotel or residence in Panama City. Does not includes Panama Pacifico, Chorrera, Arraijan or Veracruz area. Additional fee may be charged.
- Boat tour to 3 islands: Perro chico (dog island), Fragata Island and Natural pool.
- Day lunch: Consist in fish (catched locally) or chicken with rice and salad. Drinks are not included.
- Snorkel equipment: Limited availability. Handed over reservation date.
- Local guide: You´ll be gathered by a local native guide. This guides are not fluent english and usually takes time to understand. If you need a tour guide who is fluenty in english, we can made the arrangments for an additional fee.
- Space for cooler and drinks: in the car you can get your ice cooler and bring your own drinks.